Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Why does Felicity never have monthy specials?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's just so unfair. Every other doll has stuff going for $4 off and then Lissie's isn't! Lissie collecteres want discounts too!
    Some one had in a post way back that you could order her fashion doll on monthly special but not online. Isn't that rather odd?

  2. #2
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    She also doesn't have the Sweet Dreams collection, or the Outfits and Stories collection. She just gets left out. But, I think it is bc they know they make money on her!!! I have been frustrated by this too! Maybe a light is at the end of the tunnel with the possibility of Elizabeth!!!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last fall, when the dolls were on monthly special, someone from the Board called and was told that Felicity's doll is also on special. For some reason it just doesn't show up on the website. I never tried any other months to see if any of her items would also be included. For instance, when the lunches were on special, did anyone call to order Felicity's tea lesson on special?

    Felicity can't have a Sweet Dreams, they retired everything but her bed and nightgown! And she barely enough clothes to have a story and outfits collection. [img]tongue.gif[/img] At AGP, you used to be able to create your own S&O collection by choosing any 3 outfits and 3 books. I don't think they do that anymore.

  4. #4
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    Yup AGP still let's you pick 3 books and 3 outfits and then get the caddy for the 88 dollars.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't remember which one it was this year...maybe the pets...I called American Girl and asked (since one of the specials had worked this way) and they said Felicity's wasn't on sale. Maybe it's just who you talk to, or maybe they really don't give specials, but if you're collecting Felicity stuff, those 10% off coupons are even more important than for other collectors!

    I'm sorry, but I'm really miffed on this one. There are a lot of things about the way they've handled Felicity that I don't understand. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    My redheaded daughter LOVES her Felicity, but while she's excited to get the catalog, she can't carry it around and dream about what she wants like everyone else...because the stuff she's collecting is NOT in there! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    (deep breath) Sorry, had to vent...done now.

    Brenda

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AG copuld have eaisly made Felicity's caddy. But they never did because the mindset of the time saying that "heaven forbid we ever make anything for Lissie."

    But not giving her specials I think there actually demoting her because peple buy thingson sale

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •